We’re pleased to share that CounterTack’s CEO Neal Creighton has been invited to present at America’s Growth Capital (AGC) Ninth Annual West Coast InfoSec and Technology Growth Conference on Monday, February 25, at the Westin San Francisco Market Street.
The AGC Conference will showcase the most innovative emerging growth companies, and feature dynamic panel discussions and presentations delivered by industry luminaries and leading executives of public and private information security enterprises. At the conference, Creighton will discuss the widening Detection Gap problem and how CounterTack’s innovations in deep system inspection technology are helping to close the Gap.
During the week of February 25 – March 1, AGC participants who are also attending the RSA Conference will be able to see demonstrations of CounterTack products at booth #2533. CounterTack will have a strong presence at the RSA Conference, showcasing next-generation cyber defense solutions based on its patented deep system inspection technology. Attendees will experience:
- The most recent findings from CounterTack’s Cyber Counter-Intelligence Research Labs – including the successful detection of Red October malware and other targeted attacks;
- Newly patented technology that enables monitoring from deep within the operating systems of actual production assets to detect previously undetectable attacks;
- Two new, game-changing solutions focused on deep system inspection and new Stateful Compromise Indicators, purpose-built to narrow today's existing detection gap.
CounterTack will also feature two book signing events at the RSA Conference:
- A visible authority on the frontlines of cyber security, CounterTack Chief Researcher Sean Bodmer will share in-depth counterintelligence tactics to fight cyber espionage from his book, Reverse Deception: Organized Cyber Threat Counter-Exploitation, on Tuesday, February 26, at 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. PST.
- Acclaimed author, CounterTack Board Member and Cylance CEO & President Stuart McClure will showcase his latest book, Hacking Exposed: Network Security Secrets & Solutions, which has been translated into more than 30 languages and is the definitive best-selling computer security book, on Thursday, February 28, at 11:00 – 11:45 a.m. PST.
You can register here to schedule a one-on-one meeting with CounterTack during RSA.
See you in San Francisco!