Earlier this month, the members of the CounterTack Board of Directors convened to select additional members. Today, we are pleased to announce the addition of two newly appointed members to our Board – Dmitri Alperovitch and Alex Doll:
- Dmitri Alperovitch is a renowned computer security researcher, thought-leader on cyber security policies and issues and president of Asymmetric Cyber Operations LLC. Read his full bio here.
- Alex Doll is an acclaimed serial entrepreneur and investor with a solid track record of building and leading high performance teams. Read his full bio here.
The far-reaching industry experience and stellar reputations of both Dmitri and Alex made their addition to the board an easy decision, and we’re thrilled to have them on board.
The full CounterTack Board of Directors now includes:
- Retired Admiral William J. Fallon, chairman
- Neal Creighton, chief executive officer
- Alen Capalik, founder and chief architect
- Mark Hatfield, partner at Fairhaven Capital
- Christopher Boies, partner at Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Dmitri Alperovitch, president at Asymmetric Cyber Operations LLC
- Alex Doll, entrepreneur in residence at Khosla Ventures
On behalf of the Board and the executive leadership team, we look forward to working with the infosec community as we enter 2012, a year sure to bring many new and exciting developments from CounterTack.