This position is available in Montreal, QC, CanadaGoSecure Inc. was founded in 2002, and then merged with CounterTack Inc. in 2018. GoSecure CounterTack is driving to become the global leader in Advanced Managed Detection & Response (MDR). We combine the best of our endpoint and network level threat hunting with services and technology that provide highly effective and preventative defense across an organizations entire attack surface.
At GoSecure Powered by CounterTack we’ve built the most scalable technology for stopping advanced attacks available anywhere. We’re on a mission to revolutionize cybersecurity, but technology is only half the battle. Our users need fast, efficient workflows; visualizations that let them explore and discover; and tools that let them convert intelligence into action. That’s where you come in.
About the role
The Application Security Analyst is responsible for the evaluation, design, documentation and recommendation of security controls within the application security space.
- Follow the methodology and process of security assessment: Evaluation, recommendations, validation of implementation and assistance to the different members of the project team in cyber security
- Document and maintain security requirements and controls for each category of information (confidentiality, integrity and availability) and determine the security services to be implemented in a solution and the necessary operational elements.
- Participate in the search for security solutions for various projects or systems, while assisting project teams in establishing functional security specifications and, if necessary, participating in risk analysis sessions.
- Provide safety recommendations that reflect evolving technology and infrastructure.
- Participate in the documentation / update of the security enhancement guides in collaboration with the team of cyber security specialists and different platforms.
- Participate in the development and evolution of guidelines, processes and standards for the safety of the technological environment, as well as the establishment of the necessary procedures for their implementation and maintenance.
- Perform other related tasks.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelors or college degree of computer science, computer engineering or other relevant degree;
- Basic Understanding of Treat Detection, Threat Analysis, web security fundamentals
- CISSP certification (bonus)
- Experience with SAST, DAST & software library/dependency checker
- Experience implementing a Secure SDLC program.
- Experience performing code reviews, supporting development teams with the implementation of fixes
- Experience with web APIs, Web development, and back-end development
- Experience performing application-level penetration testing.- Ability to review proposed patches.
Benefits of working at GoSecure Powered by Countertack
- Competitive salaries;
- Office located in downtown Montreal nearly all services / Metro Square-Victoria;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title
GoSecure / CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.