This position is available in Montreal, QC, CanadaGoSecure Inc. was founded in 2002, and then merged with CounterTack Inc. in 2018. GoSecure CounterTack is driving to become the global leader in Advanced Managed Detection & Response (MDR). We combine the best of our endpoint and network level threat hunting with services and technology that provide highly effective and preventative defense across an organizations entire attack surface.
At GoSecure Powered by CounterTack we’ve built the most scalable technology for stopping advanced attacks available anywhere. We’re on a mission to revolutionize cybersecurity, but technology is only half the battle. Our users need fast, efficient workflows; visualizations that let them explore and discover; and tools that let them convert intelligence into action. That’s where you come in.
Department: Managed Security Services (MSS)
Experience: 1-5 years
Salary: 60 000 $ – 95 000 $
The Cyber Security Analyst is a member of the Montreal SOC Team. The incumbent monitors systems and provide subject matter expertise and technical support to various clients. This position requires some weekend and evening hours.
Duties and responsibilities
The incumbent is responsible for the following:
- Provide security subject matter expertise to clients in proactive analysis or in incident response scenarios;
- Provide technical consulting services to the clients on the network security controls required for the development of enhancements and the implementation of new and/or ongoing business systems;
- Answers client’s inquiries via phone or email in a professional and timely manner;
- Deploy, maintain and upgrade IT security hardware software (firewalls, IPS, VPN, 2FA, vulnerability management, etc.);
- Assist in the development and upgrades of a secure network solution architecture and project plans, customer interaction and presentation;
Experience and/or industry specific certifications in the following fields:
- DEC or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant training at the same level
- Telecommunications, Networking administration (Network+, CCNA, CCNP, WCNA, SANS, CISSP, CISM)
- Firewall management (Check Point - CCSA, CCSE, Fortinet - NSE4, NSE7)
- IT Security system management (Symantec, RSA, FireEye)
- Vulnerability Assessments
Benefits of working at GoSecure Powered by Countertack
- Competitive salaries;
- Office located in downtown Montreal nearly all services / Metro Square-Victoria;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
GoSecure / CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.