This position is available in Montreal, QC, CanadaGoSecure Inc. was founded in 2002, and then merged with CounterTack Inc. in 2018. GoSecure CounterTack is driving to become the global leader in Advanced Managed Detection & Response (MDR). We combine the best of our endpoint and network level threat hunting with services and technology that provide highly effective and preventative defense across an organizations entire attack surface.
At GoSecure Powered by CounterTack we’ve built the most scalable technology for stopping advanced attacks available anywhere. We’re on a mission to revolutionize cybersecurity, but technology is only half the battle. Our users need fast, efficient workflows; visualizations that let them explore and discover; and tools that let them convert intelligence into action. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a Security Endpoint Developer with proven expertise expertise in cross platform C/C++ development, operating system internals, memory forensics and advanced malware research. You will be in an enviable position to further advance memory analysis and behavioral detection and response capabilities in our sensor technology, a key innovation that is a recognized differentiator of our product.
Endpoint development on Windows, Mac and Linux, binary reverse engineering, advanced memory forensics, dynamic analysis using kernel debuggers and emulators, analyzing gaps in current detection techniques and proposing solutions, researching alternative technologies and methods to build IP and improve our current products, working in a technically rich and agile environment across multiple engineering locations, occasionally working on issues reported by a global customer and partner ecosystem, helping diagnose and repair defects.
- Passion for security research and reverse engineering
- Cross platform development experience in C/C++.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience with OS internals. Clear fundamentals on memory management, networking, inter-process communication, services, and related systems level programming
- Experience building drivers
- Virtualization / Hypervisor experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal, written and remote communication skills in English
- Understanding of anti-forensics tools and techniques
- Kernel mode driver development experience.
- Strong understanding of current exploitation techniques across multiple platforms
- Proficiency in programming and scripting languages
- Prior experience using Ida Pro, Volatility and other malware analysis tools
- Cybersecurity experience
- Working knowledge of security applications like antivirus, IDS/IPS, and firewalls
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or related field)
Benefits of working at GoSecure Powered by Countertack
- Competitive salaries;
- Office located in downtown Montreal nearly all services / Metro Square-Victoria;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title
GoSecure / CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.