This position is available in Montreal, QC, CanadaGoSecure Inc. was founded in 2002, and then merged with CounterTack Inc. in 2018. GoSecure CounterTack is driving to become the global leader in Advanced Managed Detection & Response (MDR). We combine the best of our endpoint and network level threat hunting with services and technology that provide highly effective and preventative defense across an organizations entire attack surface.
At GoSecure Powered by CounterTack we’ve built the most scalable technology for stopping advanced attacks available anywhere. We’re on a mission to revolutionize cybersecurity, but technology is only half the battle. Our users need fast, efficient workflows; visualizations that let them explore and discover; and tools that let them convert intelligence into action. That’s where you come in.
In this position you will provide subject matter expertise and technical support to our various clients ranging from banking to law enforcement. You will work as part of a team of individuals dedicated to providing the following services:
- Network security architecture planning;
- Operational Security Support;
- IT infrastructure documentation;
- Change management / implementation
The selected candidate will have customer-facing responsibilities and will need to be experienced in the fulfillment and delivery of IT solutions.
Knowledge of concepts and sensitivity to IS/IT security are critical but detailed knowledge of network security software and appliances is not mandatory. The hired resource will be trained in the specifics of IS/IT network security but will have to leverage his telecommunications and networking experience in order to do so.
- Provide security subject matter expertise to clients in internal and perimeter protection;
- Provide technical consulting services to clients on the network security controls required for the development of enhancements and the implementation of new and/or ongoing business systems;
- Deploy, maintain and upgrade IT security hardware and software (firewalls, IPS, VPN, vulnerability management, multi-factor authentication, etc.);
- Assist in the development and upgrades of a secure network solution architecture and project plans; Customer interaction and presentation
Desired Skills and Experiences :
- Bachelors or college degree of computer science, computer engineering or other relevant degree;
- 3 years of relevant experience in telecommunications, networking or systems integration consulting;
- Experience networking and telecommunications integration, design and architecture;
- Relevant certification:
- Fortinet (NSE4 +)
- Check Point (CCSA+)
- Cisco (CCNA+)
- Other relevant certifications such as CISM, SANS, CISSP, etc.
- Experience in the fulfillment and delivery of proposed solutions;
Benefits of working at GoSecure Powered by Countertack
- Competitive salaries;
- Office located in downtown Montreal nearly all services / Metro Square-Victoria;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
Please email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com with the position title
GoSecure / CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.