No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
This position is available in Halifax, NS, Canada
GoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally
About the role
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will ensure positive client experience through the onboarding process and beyond. With a focus on forging lasting client relationships by communicating effectively and delivering high quality support services, you will be contributing directly to client satisfaction. The insight you glean from client interaction will be integral as you help to shape our internal processes and develop new services to better meet the ever-changing needs of our clients. You will be a part of a small team, with opportunities to explore numerous aspects of the business, take on and own projects that suit your skills, and be a real contributor to the company’s success.
As a Customer Success Specialist, every day will include new challenges and opportunities to utilize your various skills. Below are some examples of what you can expect:
- Support and document the client onboarding and reporting processes.
- Develop internal procedures and reporting methods based on client specific needs.
- Track and manage client facing projects.
- Respond to and resolve complex client issues through incident recognition, research, resolution, escalation, and follow-up.
- Facilitate communications between internal and client staff to ensure that all points of action, client initiatives, and concerns are resolved.
- Coordinate with various internal teams to enhance current client services.
- Provide administrative support to sales team members as required.
- University or College diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science, or in a related field
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Customer service experience
- Exceptional ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows, and iOS, including CLI for each; Microsoft Office products
- ISACA Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certification is considered an asset