This position is available in Montreal, QC, CanadaGoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally.
Department: Managed Security Services (MSS)
Experience: 2-5 years
The Cyber Security Analyst is a member of the Montreal SIEM Team. The incumbent monitors systems and provide subject matter expertise and technical support to various clients. This position requires some weekend and evening hours.
Duties and responsibilities
The incumbent is responsible for the following:
- Lead and guide other SIEM analyst to ensure high quality and support
- Provide security subject matter expertise to clients in proactive analysis or in incident response scenarios;
- Provide technical consulting services to the clients on the network security controls required for the development of enhancements and the implementation of new and/or ongoing business systems;
- Answers client’s inquiries via phone or email in a professional and timely manner;
- Assist in the development and upgrades of a secure network solution architecture and project plans, customer interaction and presentation;
- Experience and/or industry specific certifications in the following fields:
- DEC or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant training at the same level (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP)
- Splunk Security \ SIEM
- Telecommunications, Networking administration (Network+, CCNA, CCNP, SANS WCNA)
- SIEM (Splunk, Exabeam, Netwitness, LogRhythm, Qradar)
- (bonus) Forensic/Reverse Malware Engineering (GCFA, GCFE, GNFA, GREM)
Benefits of working at GoSecure Powered by Countertack
- Competitive salaries;
- Office located in downtown Montreal nearly all services / Metro Square-Victoria;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
How to Apply :
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fanny Lavoie, IT Recruiter
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology- GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA).