No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in Canada
This position is available in Montreal, QC, Canada
GoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally
In this position you will provide subject matter expertise and technical support to our various clients ranging from banking to law enforcement. You will lead a team of individuals dedicated to providing the following services:
- Network security architecture planning;
- Operational Security Support;
- IT infrastructure documentation;
- Change management / implementation
The selected candidate will have customer-facing responsibilities and will need to be experienced in the fulfillment and delivery of IT solutions.
Knowledge of concepts and sensitivity to IS/IT security are critical but detailed knowledge of network security software and appliances is not mandatory. The hired resource will be trained in the specifics of IS/IT network security but will have to leverage his telecommunications and networking experience in order to do so.
- Lead and guide SOC analysts to ensure high quality support
- Provide security subject matter expertise to clients in proactive analysis or in incident scenarios;
- Provide technical consulting services to clients to enhance network security controls, network visibility and infrastructure knowledge;
- Maintain client communication and relationship through recurrent meetings to ensure satisfaction and retention;
- Coordinate the development and upgrades of a secure network solution architecture or projects;
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelors or college degree of computer science, computer engineering or other relevant degree;
- 3-8 years of combine experience in cyber security, project management and consulting;
- Experience in networking and telecommunications, integration, design and architecture would be a plus;
- Relevant certification:
- Other relevant certifications such as Cisco (CCNA+), Check Point (CCSA+), Fortinet (NSE4+) and SANS.
- Experience in the fulfillment and delivery of proposed solutions;
Benefits of working at GoSecure
- Competitive salaries;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title.
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology- GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA)