This position is available anywhere in United StatesGoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally
The Regional Sales Director position is a vital part of the sales organization and the company as a whole. The individual will work closely with Systems Engineers, Channel, and other business partners to create and capture opportunities within an assigned territory by positioning GoSecure’s industry leading EDR, MDR, and Advisory Services
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Direct sell into Enterprise and Mid-Market businesses.
- Identify and evaluate potential new clients.
- Cold call clients, build relationships, negotiate, and close deals to grow sales revenue.
- Manage regional business partners and work with regional sales engineer to close business.
- Engage strategic business partners to develop cooperative local sales efforts.
- Develop accurate sales forecasts and reports.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- An in-depth understanding and excellent track record of direct selling into Enterprise business.
- 5+ years of strategic selling experience, with a proven track record of over-achieving quota.
- Experience selling enterprise security solutions and services.
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.
- Excellent organizational, selling, and leadership skills.
- Strong territory management and prospecting/hunting skills and experience.
- Exceptional closing skills.
- Aptitude for consultative selling & correlating business needs to product benefits.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Sharp analytical and creative approach to identifying and evaluating potential new opportunities.
- Proven ability to cold call, to build a robust funnel, to negotiate and close deals in a highly competitive environment.
- Creative “out-of-the-box” orientation to problem solving skills required.
- Rolodex in assigned territory highly desired.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Team Player.
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology- GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA).
To apply, click on the following link or copy the link into your browser: https://gosecure.applytojob.com/apply/OOe6QTMUBj/Director-Of-Regional-Sales-East-Coast-Work-From-Home