No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in United States
This position is available in San Diego, CA, United States
The Regional Sales Director position is a vital part of the sales organization and the company as a whole. The individual will work closely with Systems Engineers, Channel, and other business partners to create and capture opportunities within an assigned territory by positioning GoSecure’s industry leading EDR, MDR, and Advisory Services.
An intrusion tester is part of the security testing team and performs various types of security tests for clients. Tests may include wireless assessment, web application test, internal network assessment, external network assessment, phishing exercises, red team assessment, physical security assessment, code review, mobile application assessment, embedded device assessment, and other types of security tests.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Direct sell into Enterprise and Mid-Market businesses.
- Identify and evaluate potential new clients.
- Cold call clients, build relationships, negotiate, and close deals to grow sales revenue.
- Manage regional business partners and work with regional sales engineer to close business.
- Engage strategic business partners to develop cooperative local sales efforts.
- Develop accurate sales forecasts and reports.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be located in the Western region of the United States.
- An in-depth understanding and excellent track record of direct selling into Enterprise business.
- 5+ years of strategic selling experience, with a proven track record of over-achieving quota.
- Experience selling enterprise security solutions and services.
- Excellent organizational, selling, and leadership skills.
- Strong territory management and prospecting/hunting skills and experience.
- Exceptional closing skills.
- Aptitude for consultative selling & correlating business needs to product benefits.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Sharp analytical and creative approach to identifying and evaluating potential new opportunities.
- Proven ability to cold call, to build a robust funnel, to negotiate and close deals in a highly competitive environment.
- Creative “out-of-the-box” orientation to problem solving skills required.
- Rolodex in assigned territory highly desired.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Team Player.
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology – GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA)