No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in Canada
This position is available in Montreal, QC, Canada
GoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic team who thrives in a demanding, fast-moving environment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be helping the development team to create essential tools for our professional services:
- On the front-end, as a full stack web developer, you will use Angular, and TypeScript to build the user interface.
- On the back-end, you will develop Restful APIs that make up the foundational structure using Python, Django and Docker.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implementation of a robust set of services, features, and APIs that will power our professional services.
- Building secure, clean and reusable code and libraries.
- Translation of requirements and technical analysis into visual elements or back-end features.
- Validation and correction of upstream technical design.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to implement automated unit testing.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Write technical design and partial architectures.
- Responsible for effective code review.
- Troubleshooting and product bug correction.
- Responsible for some feature demos.
- Estimation of features and tasks.
- Follow and participate in GoSecure’s development standards and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or Computer Science related fields, and/or equivalent education/experience.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- TypeScript, Python, CSS
- Git, GitHub
- Object Oriented Programming, Reactive Programming
- Agile Software Development, DevOps, Extreme Programming
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- Test-Driven Development, Unit Testing
- Code Review, Clean Code, SOLID principles, Design Patterns
- Domain Driven Design
- Restful Web Services, Microservices
- Static Code Analysis
- Django, Angular
- Docker, Docker-Compose
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology – GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA)