No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
This position is available in Montreal, QC, Canada
GoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally
- Knowledge of Information Security risk practices, frameworks and how to report on them
- Knowledge of Information Security Governance and Compliance frameworks
- Knowledge of various industry standards and frameworks including ISO/IEC 27000 series, CIS, NIST Special Publications, Risk Management methodologies, and security evaluation methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field -or- equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in implementing and supporting enterprise security
- an information security / compliance / IT Audit role
- Previous experience in risk reporting, working with metrics
- Previous experience in risk management is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in French and English 100%
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC or similar certifications are an asset.
- Conducting cybersecurity assessments and reviews of
- Creating and advising clients on the creation of documentation over security controls
- Support clients in implementing enterprise cybersecurity programs
- Cybersecurity projects planning and overview
Benefits of working at GoSecure
- Competitive salaries;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology- GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA)