No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in Canada
This position is available in Montreal, QC, Canada
GoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally
An intrusion tester is part of the security testing team and performs various types of security tests for clients. Tests may include wireless assessment, web application test, internal network assessment, external network assessment, phishing exercises, red team assessment, physical security assessment, code review, mobile application assessment, embedded device assessment, and other types of security tests.
As a subject matter expert, the candidate is expected to coach other employees in techniques, tools, and procedures related to his expertise. The candidate is also the owner of the testing methodology in regard to this expertise. The SME may also be expected to write tools, conduct research, and improve the state of the art of the area of said expertise.
Lead the appsec practice, by performing code review, mobile application assessment and maintain training.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform security test, in accordance with our methodology;
- Coach other employees in techniques, tools, and methodology in regard to this expertise;
- Improve knowledge and conduct research in regard to the state of the art of the expertise;
- The Intrusion Tester-SME may write tools and publications;
- Report the technical findings in report form. Tester may have to present the report to clients with which demands varying levels of technical knowledge. A good capacity to explain business impact, as well as technical issues is a plus;
- Act as an advisor to the client;
- Answers clients’ inquiries via phone or email in a professional and timely manner;
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends, security standards, and IT security news;
- 5 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent education/experience;
- Knowledge of common pentesting methodologies (PTES, OSTMM), vulnerability scoring framework (CVSS, DREAD) and OWASP Top 10;
- Should be eligible for Secret Clearance and not have any criminal records;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Energetic and positive attitude;
- Exceptional ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Java and .net are a must
- In depth knowledge of the OWASP framework.
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology – GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA)