This position is available in Montreal, QC, CanadaWe are looking for an IT security specialist to participate in a large project around a renown financial institution revolving web presence, client portal, client identity management, self service functionality, automation, and more.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Help the devops teams centralize various logs of the components involved in the environment
- Describe the security use cases to be monitored for the different components
- Identify the events which should trigger security alerts
- Identify thresholds
- Define the response process to the alert
- Support the project to define and implement hardening for technologies such as Windows, Linux, Docker, etc.
- Coordinate and validate the implementation of dashboards and alerts
- Create security dashboards
Support the project team with other security architecture recommendations and implementation support, as needed.
minimum 3 to 5 years
- IIS, .NET, Windows Server,
- Nice to have: Any SIEM, Docker, Docker on Windows.
- Knowledge of security of systems, networks, authentication, authorization, session management.
- Knowledge in incident response
- Knowledge in the .NET, Java language (with a focus on logging configurations and libraries) is a nice to have
Beneficial Expertise :
- Experience with JWT and JWKS
- Experience with Authentication methods (SAML, oAuth2)
- Experience performing code reviews, supporting development teams with the implementation of fixes.
- Experience with web APIs, Web development, and back-end development.
Benefits of working at GoSecure Powered by Countertack
- Competitive salaries;
- Office located in downtown Montreal nearly all services / Metro Square-Victoria;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title
GoSecure / CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.