This position is available in Montreal, QC, CanadaGoSecure Inc. was founded in 2002, and then merged with CounterTack Inc. in 2018. GoSecure CounterTack is driving to become the global leader in Advanced Managed Detection & Response (MDR). We combine the best of our endpoint and network level threat hunting with services and technology that provide highly effective and preventative defense across an organizations entire attack surface.
At GoSecure Powered by CounterTack we’ve built the most scalable technology for stopping advanced attacks available anywhere. We’re on a mission to revolutionize cybersecurity, but technology is only half the battle. Our users need fast, efficient workflows; visualizations that let them explore and discover; and tools that let them convert intelligence into action. That’s where you come in.
About the role
- Supports the senior advisor to ensure GoSecure’s clients operate within the boundaries given by PCI DSS, ISO27001/2, PIPEDA and GDPR.
- Supporting the senior assessor in evaluating clients’ organization's governance structure, policies, workplace environment and business activities, identifying instances of non-compliance and recommending corrective action
- Reviewing and enhancing client policies and procedures including the coordination with the client to resolve all compliance issues
- Assists Senior Assessor assessment activities identifying compliance problems. This will include evaluating data centers and server rooms to make sure they abide the necessary physical controls.
- Supports during compliance monitoring and testing
- Assisting the Senior Assessor in studying cases, which may include: Researching products and technology in light of their usage in the clients’ systems
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Researches regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information regularly to keep current on changes and ongoing events in the industry.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Supports the senior assessor in reviewing, organizing, and processing evidence information and documents during assessments
- Maintain and update compliance evidence store associated with each assessment
- Monitoring and responding to general client queries
- Supporting the senior assessor in administrating the improvement of the GoSecure compliance assessment program
- Contributes to the effective working of the internal assessment control system.
- General understanding of Governance Risk and Compliance concepts or willingness to learn about them
- Ability to maintaining client relationships
- Ability to report research results
- Coordination General Math Skills,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- CEGEP or University degree
- Knowledge of PCI Data Security Standards
- Knowledge of IT environment
- English 100% - French is a bonus
Benefits of working at GoSecure Powered by Countertack
- Competitive salaries;
- Office located in downtown Montreal nearly all services / Metro Square-Victoria;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
GoSecure / CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.