No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
This position is available in Toronto, ON Canada
GoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally
The Senior Sales Engineer (SE) should be technology and solution adviser with pragmatic experience in a particular security domain. The SE will act in many ways as solution consultants that can speak to the security landscape, architectural models and solutions credibly, and possess the ability to discuss and present to senior members of a client team.
This role requires a depth of knowledge and experience in one or more of the following core domains: Security Consulting Services, Managed Security Services, Incident Response and/or Threat Detection. You should also be able to speak to the breadth of the landscape at an introductory level as well. The Sales Engineer will provide subject matter expertise through delivery of workshops, as a member of pre-sales and consulting engagements, and as leader on solution design and deployment projects.
The Sales Engineer should be conversant in solution design methodologies (e.g. Best Practices type of approaches) and have the ability to generate high quality artifacts such as requirements artifacts, high level and detailed designs and deployment plans.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
- Strong written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
- Demonstrated ability to convert complex enterprise requirements to a comprehensive security services solution.
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations
- Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Ability to work in a matrix management model
- Deep Experience in the design and deployment of technology and solutions in at least two of the core domains: Network Security, Endpoint Security, Security Consulting, Incident Response, Threat Detection, and Managed Security solutions.
- An understanding across this breadth of technology domains, understanding the inter-relationships between major components.
- Solid understanding and experience working a structured solution design methodology
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing product demonstrations in person and via WebEx, and working with prospects at both a technical and business level to show how GoSecure’s security solutions can meet their business needs.
- Possess demonstrable skills in customer-centric selling and a proven track record using it to help drive revenue
- Participate as a technical resource at trade shows and conferences
- Work independently and as a vital member of a sales team
- Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business
- Ensure successful on-site and remote product evaluations (POCs) and post-sale installations when necessary
- 5+ years of experience working in a pre-sales capacity related to at least two of the following core domains: Network Security, Endpoint Security, Security Consulting, Incident Response, SIEM, Threat Detection and Managed Security solutions.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner. Set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
- Hands-on technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network, endpoint and/or application security
- 5 years or equivalent experience in consulting or sales engineering – particularly in the areas of network security, managed security, incident response or system and network administration; or, other relevant experience managing technical customer relationships
- History of creating rapport with customers, from line technicians to C-level executives
- Ability to explain and demonstrate – live and in color – a complex solution
- Readiness to travel up to 50% annually
- Valid Passport, and ability to travel internationally if required.
- English: Fluent
The ideal candidate would have
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent educational or industry experience
- 7+ years of experience working in a pre-sales capacity related to at least two of the following core domains: Network Security, Endpoint Security, Security Consulting, Incident Response, SIEM, Threat Detection and Managed Security solutions.
- Previous technical enablement or training experience.
- Hands-on experience with Intrusion Detection Systems, Security Information Event Management solutions, packet analysis tools and operating system analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies, including:
- Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience
- Knowledge of packet flow/TCP/UDP traffic Firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS)
- Malware/security experience * Basic knowledge in one or more of the following security and compliance/regulatory standards: CIS, ISO 2700x, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, PIPEDA, HK PDPO, EU DPD, BDSG, DISA-STIG,etc.
- Verifiable and current certifications, including CISSP, CISM, C|EH, CISM and/or CISA.
Benefits of working at GoSecure
- Competitive salaries;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology- GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA)