No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
This position is available in Canada
GoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally
Architect and guide the product solution for our IDR product line. This hands-on position is responsible for design and coding of new features, maintenance of existing code base, diagnostics, testing and documentation of a large windows .net/C# program which interfaces between our back-office processing and the customers Exchange mail server or O365. This position will be primarily remote or optionally based in one of our regional offices at your choice.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Architecture and planning with product management on features and improvements
- Design and develop software solutions according to schedule and requirement
- Guide the development process for our windows-based stack of email security software
- Hands on development including:
- Software release planning and execution
- Sustaining maintenance of released software, fault reproduction and patch creation
- Technical documentation of design and architecture, APIs and specifications
- Regular updates of Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket
- Other duties as required.
- 5 years of relevant experience working on large windows .net/c# based projects
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent education/experience
- Background working in highly secure environments and meeting rigorous security standards.
- Strong windows development skills using Visual Studio and related tools
- Experience integrating and deploying software projects into a cloud-based service
- Solid experience with SQL server and/or other SQL database systems.
- Familiarity with Atlassian stack a plus (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket, etc…)
- Experience with the following network protocols: OWA, MAPI, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS andrelated TCP/IP.
- Experience developing and debugging MS Office Add-ins.
- Strong operational knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Exchange servers
- Good understanding of Mime and TNEF message format and manipulation
- Development in Amazon AWS environments using EC2 and Containers in a GovCloud environment.
- Microservices development (docker, Kubernetes) experience a plus
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology – GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA)