This position is available anywhere in United States
GoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally
The Staff Financial Analyst – Corporate FP&A will focus on supporting: development of long-term goals and strategic objectives, high-level consolidations and analysis; preparation of the Company's consolidated forecasts, budgets and strategic plans for executive management; bench marking of competitors' financial performance and practices; balance sheet, P&L and cash flow analyses; ad hoc and special analyses/projects. The position reports to the CFO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform business analysis and reporting for assigned projects.
- Maintain clear and complete knowledge on business operations and procedures.
- Work with management to identify business needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Recommend new techniques and technologies to achieve business goals.
- Develop business cases based on business analytics and competitive intelligence.
- Recommend business improvements based on market and competitive trends.
- Develop business presentations to management when required.
- Collaborate with various departments to collect business data to complete timely analysis.
- Perform business analysis and reporting to management for decision making purposes.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance and/or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, and/or business administration and/or finance; Masters, business administration preferred
- Very strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Working knowledge of key financial, accounting, and business metrics
- Strong motivation and communication skills.
- Ability to do quick and accurate analysis.
- Ability to develop rapport with others quickly.
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology- GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA).
To apply, click on the following link or copy the link into your browser: https://gosecure.applytojob.com/apply/xSEtZFyTgW/Staff-Financial-Analyst-Corporate-FPA