No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
This position is available in Montreal, QC, Canada
GoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally
About the role:
In this position you will provide subject matter expertise and technical support internally and to our various clients.
You will work as part of a team of individuals dedicated to providing the following services:
- Vulnerability Management
- Patch Management
- Endpoint Lifecycle Management;
- Incident Management; experience is a plus
- Change management / Implementation.
- Microsoft Server
- MS SQL Clusters and HA Groups
- Basic Scripting
The selected candidate will have customer-facing responsibilities and will need to be experienced in the fulfillment and delivery of IT solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise to clients in proactive analysis or in incident response scenarios;
- Provide technical consulting services and to the clients on the services required for the development of enhancements and the implementation of new and/or ongoing business systems;
- Assist in the development and upgrades of solution architectures and project plans;
- Customer interaction and presentation.
- Should have recent industry certifications MCSA, CCNA, Network+, RHCSA;
- 3 years of relevant experience in telecommunications, networking, cloud or systems integration consulting;
- Experience in networking and telecommunications integration, design and architecture;
- Experience with ADFS, Azure Cloud, O365, AWS, etc.;
- Experience in the fulfillment and delivery of customer IT solutions;
- Bilingual French / English is a plus
Benefits of working at GoSecure
- Competitive salaries;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title.
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology- GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA)