This position is available in Montreal, QC, CanadaGoSecure Inc. was founded in 2002, and then merged with CounterTack Inc. in 2018. GoSecure CounterTack is driving to become the global leader in Advanced Managed Detection & Response (MDR). We combine the best of our endpoint and network level threat hunting with services and technology that provide highly effective and preventative defense across an organizations entire attack surface.
At GoSecure Powered by CounterTack we’ve built the most scalable technology for stopping advanced attacks available anywhere. We’re on a mission to revolutionize cybersecurity, but technology is only half the battle. Our users need fast, efficient workflows; visualizations that let them explore and discover; and tools that let them convert intelligence into action. That’s where you come in.
About the role
In this position you will provide subject matter expertise and technical support internally and to our various clients.
You will work as part of a team of individuals dedicated to providing the following services:
- Operational support;
- Vulnerability Management
- Patch Management
- Endpoint Lifecycle Management;
- Incident Management;
- IT infrastructure documentation;
- Change management / Implementation.
The selected candidate will have customer-facing responsibilities and will need to be experienced in the fulfillment and delivery of IT solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise to clients in proactive analysis or in incident response scenarios;
- Provide technical consulting services internally and to the clients on the services required for the development of enhancements and the implementation of new and/or ongoing business systems;
- Deploy, maintain and upgrade IT hardware and software;
- Assist in the development and upgrades of solution architectures and project plans;
- Customer interaction and presentation.
- Bachelors or college degree of computer science, computer engineering or other relevant degree;
- Should have recent industry certifications MCSA, CCNA, Network+, RHCSA;
- 3 years’ relevant experience in telecommunications, networking, cloud or systems integration consulting;
- Experience in networking and telecommunications integration, design and architecture;
- Experience with ADFS, Azure Cloud, O365, AWS, etc.;
- Experience in the fulfillment and delivery of customer IT solutions;
Benefits of working at GoSecure Powered by Countertack
- Competitive salaries;
- Office located in downtown Montreal nearly all services / Metro Square-Victoria;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
Please email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
GoSecure / CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.