GoSecure announces in conjunction with SAP NS2 and their GSA Schedule partner Carahsoft, the approval of the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program for GoSecure Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR). Achieving the approval of this new Congressional standard will help benefit GoSecure’s federal agency customers, ensuring their cybersecurity offerings are adequate, risk-based and cost-effective.
GoSecure announced the addition of Insider Threat Detection and Response to their portfolio. Insider incidents caused by malicious insiders, or where credential theft was the goal, accounted for 32% of incidents*. With the remaining 68% the result of end-use negligence, the challenge increasingly is knowing good behavior from bad. Whereas many Insider Threat solutions are focused on data, GoSecure Insider Threat Detection and Response (ITDR) is focused on users, actions and behaviors.
GoSecure Named a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape: Canadian Security Services 2019 Vendor Assessment
GoSecure has been named a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape: Canadian Security Services 2019 Vendor Assessment. The report, “IDC MarketScape: Canadian Security Services 2019 Vendor Assessment” (Doc # CA44419519, August 2019), evaluated 15 security service providers with operations and customers in Canada using the IDC MarketScape model.
GoSecure announces the addition of Next-Generation Antivirus to their industry leading Managed Detection and Response portfolio. As traditional antivirus is shown to be increasingly ineffective at stopping advanced attacks, organizations are looking to next-generation antivirus (NGAV) to meet their needs. GoSecure’s NGAV offering provides several advanced endpoint security capabilities including: behavioral detection, sandboxing, script and exploit protection, botnet protection, network protection, ransomware protection and memory analysis.
GoSecure will be presenting two technical sessions at SecTor, Canada’s premier IT security conference in October. SecTor has built a reputation of bringing together experts from around the world to share their latest research and techniques involving underground threats and corporate defenses.