Put Your Cybersecurity Posture to the Test to Improve and Enhance your defenses and get expert guidance with GoSecure Red & Purple Team Services
Why GoSecure Red and Purple Team Services?
Red & Purple Team Reports
Red Team Services
Detailed recommendations to address security challenges.
Purple Team Services
A comprehensive list of improvements that have already been implemented.
Read our blog Interview with an Ethical Hacker
- External Expert Attackers
- Multiple Threat Vectors
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Test, Fix, Repeat
- In-House Professionals
- Defend Against Attacks
Red Team Services
GoSecure Red Team strategic engagements combine multiple available attack techniques with experienced security professionals to test the in-house capabilities of an organization, the Blue Team. Blue Teams within the organization, such as the Security Operations Center (SOC), Incident Response, etc. will defend as GoSecure’s best threat emulation professionals try to infiltrate based on objectives identified by the organization.
Compliance teams, executives and security leadership are among the stakeholders who will value the outcomes provided by the specialized expertise delivered during a Red Team engagement. GoSecure professionals understand the threat landscape and use that knowledge to illustrate risks and gaps, as well as evaluate controls with the goal of protecting against
Purple Team Services
GoSecure Purple Team strategic engagements take a ‘test, fix, test again, repeat’ approach designed to help rapidly improve security posture for organizations through a long-term, collaborative engagement. A Purple Team consists of security experts from GoSecure and professionals from the in-house “Blue Team” who work through attack scenarios together. A Purple Team engagement works best for organizations who want:
- Rapid improvement in security posture – fixes are implemented and re-tested throughout the process.
- Advice and coaching from specialists – house teams learn by working side-by-side with top cybersecurity industry professionals who understand the threat landscape, attacker practices and response techniques.
- A list of accomplishments instead of suggestions for improvement – thanks to the unique, collaborative approach, most of the risks and gaps will be addressed immediately, with no need to wait for a report.
Purple Team Model for Rapid Security Posture Improvement
GoSecure offers an industry-leading approach to Purple Team services with each engagement designed to the objectives of your organization. In-house Blue Teams will be empowered through the engagement, learning from experts on topics like incident response, gaining knowledge on threat hunting techniques and studying how to use offensive tools. Organizations can also focus on improving the capabilities and configuration of their current security technology. Purple Team services will help prepare organizations to defend against real-world attacks.
Collaborative Threat Hunting
Custom-designed Collaborative Threat Hunting engagements help enhance threat hunting skills for your in-house team by working together with GoSecure experts on a real-world threat hunt scenario. GoSecure experts will design a threat hunt based on a specific technique and execute it within the environment alongside your in-house team. They will work together to resolve the issue and analyze the findings. The benefits of Collaborative Threat Hunting include:
- Enables your organization to put proactive security controls and processes in place, as well as update surveillance cases
- GoSecure is working with your tools and technologies while coaching your team on those tools throughout the hunt
- OnDemand coaching and skills development is provided to your team
- Tiered offerings are custom-scoped, based on the level of engagement needed by your organization
GoSecure Related Advisory Services
In addition to these services, GoSecure offers a full suite of Custom Cybersecurity Consulting Services designed to meet the specific needs of your organization and optimize your cybersecurity programs. Every custom engagement is designed to your specifications. We work with you to understand your goals, evaluate your threat environment and attack surface, then collaborate with your in-house team to create a program that will elevate your security posture. We can also plan for knowledge transfer and mentoring sessions to help develop skills that the team within your organization is looking to build. See example GoSecure Custom Cybersecurity Consulting engagements on this page.
Do you want to improve security posture, enhance cybersecurity defenses and determine if your tools, policies and people are ready for a real-world attack?
Contact us and we’ll help you determine if a Red Team or Purple Team engagement is right for your organization.