GoSecure is encouraging everyone to join Hacktoberfest. GoSecure has multiple projects open to external contributions. For this specific event, we have tagged issues that are accessible to newcomers with the official tag [hacktoberfest].
In addition to the official Hacktoberfest swag, we will send you stickers from the respective projects you have contributed to.
Main active projects
- PyRDP: RDP Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) tool and library for Python
- Find Security Bugs: Static code analysis for security audits of Java web applications
- Malboxes: Builds malware analysis Windows VMs so that you don't have to
Smaller projects (Burp and ZAP extensions) **
- CSP Auditor: Burp and ZAP plugin to analyse Content-Security-Policy headers or generate template CSP configuration from crawling a Website
- Burp NTLM Challenge Decoder: Burp extension to decode NTLM SSP headers and extract domain/host information
- Fuzzy Encoding Generator: Quickly test various encoding for a given value in Burp Intruder
** We don't have stickers for these projects. But, we may have Burp swag for you if you live in Canada.