No recruiters. Principals only. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
This position is available in Montreal, QC, Canada
GoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally
- Build proposals and purchase orders using the accounting software
- Handle orders with the different third-party vendors and partners
- Monitor orders status and ensure delivery to customers
- Proactively monitor contract renewals and communicate with the customers and their account representatives
- Maintain favorable business relationship with the customers, channel partners and third-party vendors
- Manage and update different databases, including the accounting software and the CRM
- Handle request for proposals in collaboration with the sales team and bid desk
- Be the point-person for all questions, issues and requests related to inside sales
- Be the point of contact to support current and potential customers
- Review and analyse sales reports when required
- Collaborate with the other sales logistics team members, the different professional services teams and the administration department
- Participate to internal, third-party and customer meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration OR a college degree in business administration or a relevant discipline combined with 1 to 3 years of professional expertise
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written) in both English and French
- Positive attitude and high level of professionalism.
- Good organization skills and detailed oriented
- Capacity to multitask in an autonomous way.
- Be a team player.
- Knowledge and expertise in sales
- Knowledge and expertise with Microsoft Office suite and sales management software
- Will and eagerness to learn more about the cybersecurity industry
Benefits of working at GoSecure
- Competitive salaries;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
Please email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com with the position title.
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology- GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA)