Never Guess on Phishing Emails Again
GoSecure Inbox Detection and Response (IDR) automates email threat resolution in the user’s inbox. If an attack gets through your current email security gateway, GoSecure IDR lets employees submit suspicious emails and then instantly routes those emails through machine learning filters—as well as expert human analysis—to check the email’s true intent. In minutes the email is either verified or vanquished. All without help from IT, or end-user hassle.
Real-Time Phishing Investigation Reporting & Response
Advanced Threat Intelligence & Analysis
Global Policy & Content Removal
How GoSecure Inbox Detection & Response Works
- 1Employee notices suspicious email in Outlook Inbox and clicks the GoSecure IDR button to launch review
- 2Flagged email is automatically quarantined and routed through the GoSecure Active Response Center
- 3GoSecure automated machine learning engines investigate suspicious email
- 4Live security experts join the investigation of suspicious email with multi-faceted analysis
- 5Within minutes the suspicious email is returned, either verified or removed
- 6Real-time reporting gives IT clear visibility into every incident and its resolution
Employees Are Now Part of the Solution, Not the Problem
GoSecure Inbox Detection and Response gives every user the ability to test any suspicious email. They can finally stop worrying about missing threats, wasting time wondering what to do, or worrying about “crying wolf” too often. With a simple click, employees now become a united force against phishing. GoSecure IDR is the perfect solution to fix the phishing problem.